Friday, October 28, 2011

Life... and this new beginning.

I've never blogged an actual writing something blog so this is a new one on me. Life is crazy as always but good. I sometimes have a hard time remembering that. So for this blog I think I will try to 1. Keep people updated on the doings of Samantha Jean, baby extraordinaire. 2. Try to see the small miracles in life. To remember I am truly blessed with the friends, family, and life that I have. AND 3. Random thinkings I have. So I hope anyone who reads my postings maybe is able to smile, nod in agreement with some of my rantings, or just is able to get to know me a little better. I wish you all the best so here is the beginning of something new in junction with what already is, Adventures in the White House :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY! I am so glad you are starting a blog! :) Now I can see what you all are up to! :) Thanks again for the pictures! They are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete