Monday, October 8, 2012

Wonderful Moments...

Just a few moments ago I was sitting on the floor in the embrace of my husband with our sweet little girl on my lap and given a huge bear hug... I love to hear the giggle of that little girl and see her bright smile and my husbands gentle face pulled into a grin. I love those moments where you just have to smile and can be content :) What a beautiful feeling!!!

 Another such is when those little fingers are wrapped securely around one of yours. I love to rub my thumb over those little fingers, so small. It all goes by so fast! In less than a week my sweet little girl will be TWO!!! Wow I almost typed one but she has a year more experience than that. Oh how the years pass! It is not necessarily the amount we put into our lives but the quality of what we put in there!!!

So here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately...

Helping cook breakfast! She loves to stir :)

Borrowing dad's apron and showing off her whisk.

Got a little mess but she LOVES to help!

CUTE Pj's from Grandma Penny!!! They fit great!

She loves helping. It was "her turn" to use the vacuum.

More helping...

Our little mommy decided her elephant needed a diaper change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment