Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To The Drama Queen


Another no internet post from the past :)

Holy Drama Queens Batman! Wow so I don’t know if we have run into terrible twos or if some molar teething is going on or if she is just growing but man does this  kid have A LOT of break downs during the day. You ask her to do something and it turns into a cry fest for the next 10-15 minutes!

I have to say sometimes it makes me feel like a bad mom because all the screaming and crying is often reciprocated with more screaming on my part. I always feel even worse when I think if the Savior was standing here this is not how he would be treating her… I know we can’t be perfect in this life but I wish I were better than I am right now. It will be a goal. It just feels rather like an overwhelming one! I just wish I knew what I could do to make her less fussy. I keep trying to tell her to use her words but, well she is two so it’s a battle!



She has been much better recently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment