Monday, August 13, 2012

More videos of a crazy and very active little girl. With a hint of contemplation...

I was looking just last night at some old videos of Samantha's first thises and thats and it is amazing to look at how much she has grown!!! Not only physically but mentally as well. It is hard comprehend how fast time goes by and where it all goes. I guess that is why we are suppose to make the most of life. So without further ado, the star of the show...

Crazy Dancing with her dad... if i do say so my self that is perfect music in the background :)
What an amazing little family I have! I hope this brings a smile to your face, it does to mine... enjoy!





This next video is of one of our latest discoveries Grasshoppers!!!! She loves the things and just wants to hold them!





She got to see her Grandpa White and meet her Great Grandpa White and it is often the topic of choice but this kid can't forget about her books :) !






And last but not least she walks the balance beam!!! 
She had a little help but I say she did rather well :) I may be just a little bias though lol




O how the time flies! More and more I realize what the adults in my life where saying when I was a teenager... It goes fast enjoy it while you can. It's oh so very true! And as I look at life that is one of the biggest reasons why we don't have time to just sit around! We have to try new things, read more, learn more and we have to do it NOW because that is all we have. Another thing that makes so much sense now is there is no tomorrow... because anything could happen and there could be no tomorrow we have to learn to enjoy what we have in the present moment or else we will look back and realize that we have done nothing and enjoyed nothing, waiting for a time in life that is perfect and wonderful. Those moments do occur from time to time but they can happen more if we just take the opportunity to find joy in each moment.
I hope the Lord blesses each of us to have the courage to go forward and to learn and to grown in the present moment and to have the peace that all will work out, whether in this life or the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment