Thursday, December 22, 2011

Current Goal and a dash of Samantha

So I currently have a goal to fit into my wedding dress! I figure if I can fit in my dress than I'm doing okay... still about an inch to go. Sad but true. Dan just keeps telling me your doing great, he's so sweet! I am glad that I am so close to my goal though. I was afraid I would be one of those people who would have kids and never be the same size again. I weighted myself on a scale at Dan's work ( he says it weights a little on the heavy side, and he promised he wasn't just saying that ;)  ) So if I calculate it... the scale said 152 we'll say I'm at 150 I'm okay with that. It's not my perfect but it's a good place. I have been doing turbo kickboxing up until a week or so ago (Semester change at the school) but have borrowed "The 30 day shred" from a friend of mine. It says if you do it right you can loose  up to 20lbs in 30 days... but I have to say I did it Monday and it is Thursday and I am still a little sore... but I got some real weights at the store so back to killing myself ;) So we'll see what I can do!

Samantha is to smart sometimes! She has an old junk dvd player that stopped working and she figured out what the plug is and drug it all the way across the living room to try to plug it in!!! Where does this kid get these ideas from?! Well she is still super cute anyway. A lady at the bank said she looks like a little elf, funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment