Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thises and Thats

So it's been awhile since I've been on but life just keeps on moving! Samantha has finally started to get more teeth. The one on the top left front is poking through and the one next to it is close. Unfortunately she moves to much to get a photo! She is still learning and growing and she loves to push boundaries and learn what mom and dad will do. I don't know if it's the teething or what but she has been rather cranky for a bit her, I'm hoping it will pass soon! Some days it's great to be a mom and others you are wondering when you get a vacation but I think it's important to keep and eternal perspective.

Speaking of eternal perspectives I have been thinking a lot about that lately. I have a very good friend who lost some family and she kind of just turned her life upside down. To me it is sad to see all the opportunities that she is losing by the choices she is making. Life is hard sometimes and I'm not going to say it's not but why throw what is important away for a party or a drink... I just don't understand. I hope that I can find more charity within myself and learn to just love. No conditions. As I am so imperfect I still have a long way to go on that one!

Just being silly :)
  She learned how to put the oven mitt on... maybe we told her to many times she was going to burn her hands? Better safe than sorry, right?

strong girl

She was trying to be helpful and  tried to put things back lol

Big shoes to fill

Bath time fun!

Big smiles for mom


Splashing

Hello are you there?

Snack time!

Marshmallow baby.

Wanting picked up

For some reason she enjoys climbing in her box...

Out for a stroll

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That little girl is too cute! I LOVE the picture with her holding the phone up to her ear! It makes me laugh! Her hair is getting so long! How Fun! Hope you guys have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys I hope you both have a happy holiday as well :) She is spunky and fun and crazy... which i think is obvious by the pictures. As a friend once said Thank Heaven for little girls :)

    ReplyDelete