Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Home Preschool.

It amazes me all the things Samantha learns daily! She can now open the cabinet (&take all of mom's oven mitts and towels out, she can open the kitchen trashcan (we have found a brush, her vitamins& one of her cups in there) hence the huge stack of books that is on it, and she instinctively knows how to take her socks& shoes off (usually just her right). I'm sure people think I under dress her when we are out on walks but she refuses to keep her right sock and shoe on! Do you think gluing them on would verge on child abuse?! Just the other day I was going along and realized her shoe was just GONE I looked around not seeing it and it wasn't until we were heading back I found it quiet far from where I was :P And just about every stop we make the right shoe and sock come off. I told Dan I was thinking about selling her and he said quick sale on looks and quick return for attitude OH so true :) I love her but today was one of those long days! Oh how I wish it were warmer out so we could be outside more!
This is a picture in the park before I did some 6 month pictures for a friend of ours.



Tonight is one of those nights that I will be very glad to say good night to my baby girl cuddle up next to my Oh so wonderful Hubby and listen to him read to me :) I am ever so grateful for a wonderful husband that makes those hard days seem just a little easier!

1 comment:

  1. That was so my day yesterday! I LOVE my little boy, but after a day of fighting me for naps and fussing and crying if I wouldn't hold him I was ready for his bed time! Luckily today was A LOT better! Oh how I love husbands! They always seem to make a bad day turn out OK!

    ReplyDelete