Friday, November 4, 2011

Temple Picture!!! And 2 Very Good years!!!


So we've been meaning to get a temple picture for awhile now and we finally got one!!! A family in our ward was kind enough to give us something called a monkey hook or a gorilla hook to poke in the wall to hold the picture so it got hung up to! It wasn't what I was expecting at first but I really love it and it even has our wedding date on it any everything. Dan told me he always remembered his parents having a big picture of the temple and he wanted our children to have that kind of example :)

Speaking of Dan Sunday will be 2 years with my dear sweet husband! The time seems to go by so fast and I am so very glad for every moment I have had with him! I am ever so grateful for all of his small kindnesses. He watches Samantha so I can go have some time to myself. He cooks me breakfast every Saturday and/or Sunday. And he is a mind reader! No really he is. There was on week I really was wanting pancakes but never asked for them because I know Dan isn't a fan of them but that weekend I woke up to Mickey Mouse pancakes which my dad use to make when I was growing up :)
Another time he was a mind reader was a Saturday evening and he was sitting on the couch so a curled up next to him. I was kind of cold so a nice hot bath sounded good to me and I looked over and happened to see a book that Dan had been wanting me to read but I didn't really feel I had time at that moment to do so. I would have gotten a bath myself but was kind of tired from chasing a crazy baby around. Dan covered me up with a blanket then in a bit with out me ever saying anything he went and filled up the bath tub then read then informed me he was going to read to me while I soaked and low and behold it was the book I had been looking at! He amazes me :)
On a Friday night he asked me what I wanted for breakfast the next morning and I said pizza just being silly but he said okay that he would make a breakfast pizza. He had to get up early to do it. I am so blessed to have such a kind husband who would be willing to do something like that for me! He made the crust and all!


Not the prettiest but it was very very good! Homemade crust, cream cheese, eggs, and bacon! YUM!


















Not the most flattering picture of me but Dan said we needed a picture with me in it (since I'm usually the one behind the camera) So this is what we got :)




So needless to say I have a pretty darn amazing husband and I am very glad to say that I have had two very happy years with him and I hope I can say I have many more in the future!

HAPPY 2 YEARS MY LOVE!  (in a few days ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment