Saturday, November 5, 2011

Other Sweet Things

So as it is my anniversary tomorrow I was just thinking of all the wonderful things my sweet husband has done for me and I suppose just all the wonderful things in general :) The other day Dan and Samantha went outside and I stayed in to do some stuff and they brought me back a yellow leaf :) Dan said he knew I would like it... good to know he's always thinking of me!
Another experience that makes me smile, on Sundays I usually wear some makeup but that is about the only day. So in the evening I was taking it off and Dan came in looked at me gave me a warm smile and said "Ah there you are." He always tells me I look better with no makeup on but it was just sweet to hear him say it in that way. :)

This morning started with cinnamon rolls Dan got us and a glass of orange juice and flowers of course. He is very sweet to me and I love him dearly. It was a good day early anniversary surprise!!

The HUGE cinnamon roll Dan got me, oj, and to the left the cute Halloween napkin my dear mother in law made.
 Bouquet!
Beautiful flowers from my sweet husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment